Upplands Väsby, Sweden, November 24, 2021: Öhlins now offers its popular range of TTX® Flow DV shock absorbers with an optional spring preload adjuster that enables MX and Enduro riders to precisely adjust sag and rider position.
Introduced in 2021, the TTX Flow DV twin-tube shock represents a complete overhaul of flow damper technology, resulting in more accurate and consistent damping during both compression and rebound. The shock’s high-speed compression adjustor allows riders to adapt their setup to virtually any track condition or riding style.
“The TTX Flow DV is the result of several years of research and development with conventional MX and Enduro shocks and represents a significant advancement in the evolution of motorcycle damping technology,” said Robert Brinkmark, two-wheel OE aftermarket sales, marketing and product management.
Available for the entire TTX Flow DV range and all recommend spring rates, the new Öhlins preload adjuster offers a 10mm range of adjustment. This purely mechanical device features a rack-and-pinion system that helps users easily achieve the desired spring preload.
Leading features of Öhlins TTX Flow DV shocks include:
- TTX twin tube technology, which precisely controls the movement of oil during compression and rebound
- New compression valve interface for optimal pressure control
- New rebound needle and shaft jet design
- Strong, 16mm shaft
- Patent-pending FLOW valve dynamic control
- Great bottoming resistance
- Unique spring clip design for easy spring change
- Wide range of optional springs
- Optional Spring Preload Adjuster
Click here to learn more about the TTX Flow DV shock range and optional spring preload adjuster.