1. The promoter is: Öhlins Racing AB whose registered office is at Box 722, 194 27 Upplands Väsby, Sweden.
2. The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, except employees of Öhlins Racing AB, & SHIFT Active Media and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with these organisations, or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via instagram.com/ohlinsracingmtb,
6. Multiple entries per person will be accepted if the bikes pictured are different. All bikes must be owned by the person submitting the entry. All persons entering the competition must own the copyright to each entry. By entering this competition, you agree to Öhlins reproducing this image solely in connection to the competition without any financial compensation.
7. Closing time and date for entry will be 23:59 on the final Tuesday of each month. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Each week, Öhlins will select between 4-6 tagged posts to be included in Wednesday’s “Bikes of the Week” feature. Öhlins’ Instagram audience will then vote for their favourite bike by commenting within the post comments section.
- In the final week of each month, Öhlins will run a “Bikes of the Month” feature, where participants will have the chance to win a signed cap. Entrants to “Bikes of the Month” will consist of the winning bikes from the previous 3 “Bikes of the Week” (i.e. the bike with the most votes within the comments section).
- In a final round of voting, the Öhlins community will vote for their “Bike of the Month” in the comments section of the post. The owner of the bike with the most votes will be announced as the winner, receiving a signed cap. This winner will be announced the following Monday.
A link to the T&Cs will be provided in the bio of the Öhlins Racing MTB Instagram page for the duration of the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the @ohlinsracingmtb Instagram account as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- One baseball cap, personally signed by either Öhlins Racing athletes, Loic Bruni or Finn Iles, winners cannot choose their preference and each prize will be selected at random by Öhlins Racing.
The prize is as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be determined by the Öhlins Instagram community. The owner of the bike with the most votes for the “Bike of the Month” will be announced as the winner.
In the event of a draw, where two bikes get the same amount of votes, both will be declared winners and each receive a signed cap.
14. The winner will be notified via Direct Message within 28 days of the closing date on either Instagram or Facebook. The winner will be asked to email the promoter, sharing their postal details to enable shipping of the prize.
The winner may also be announced on Öhlins’ Instagram page. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Swedish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and/or social media handle in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Swedish Data Protection Authority data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.