Öhlins’ business area CES has since the 1980’s been devoted to the development of electronically controlled suspension technologies. We have over the years built an in-depth knowledge about the valves, shock absorbers, sensors, ECUs and software required to make semi-active suspension systems perform optimally in different applications making us an attractive partner for OEMs and Tier 1 system suppliers worldwide.
Öhlins CES is located in Jönköping, Sweden, and from here we support our customers with state-of-the-art products and services.
- 1984 Öhlins begins its R&D activities related to electronically controlled suspension in Jönköping, Sweden
- 1990 Öhlins’ CES operations move to new facilities at its current location
- 1991 World championship victory with Yamaha and Wayne Rainey in 500GP roadracing
- 2003 Start of mass production of the CES technology for Volvo S60R
- 2009 The one millionth CES valve delivered
- 2011 The two millionth CES valve delivered
- 2014 The four millionth CES valve delivered
- 2015 The fifth millionth CES valve delivered
Job opportunities & M.Sc. Thesis projects
Öhlins CES develops advanced semi-active suspension technologies and has a well-educated and highly motivated staff working at our modern facilities in Jönköping, Sweden. If you would like to work with us or are an M.Sc. student, interested in developing your thesis with us, please, enter our corporate career site!